Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fresh haul

Although it is technically spring, it sure doesn't feel like it. One way to inject some spring into your life is to wear bright colors. (It'll pop against the gray clouds in the sky today) Coral is a big color for spring and I found the perfect way to wear it everyday.

Enter Fresh's sugar lipgloss in Pin-up.


Not only is the packaging gorgeous but the coral shade is nice and subtle. Very pretty shimmer (none of that frosted nonsense). Plus the scent is amazing.  This will be my go-to lip color for the season.

Here are some other things I picked up while at the Fresh store on the upper west side.

 This is one of the scents at their "fragrance bar".  You can get 0.5oz of any of the scents that are "on tap" for that moment.  It's an inexpensive way to get a bottle of one of their fragrances without committing to an enormous (and expensive) bottle.  This one is "Pear Cassis"- love.


Black Tea Age-Delay Cream.  Great texture and consistency. I hate when creams go on nice and moisturizing at first only to leave you hanging an hour later.  This doesn't leave you high and dry (literally).  No SPF though so for those of you who are responsible, you'll have to still put on sunscreen. 

Overall, a fruitful experience at the Fresh store.  I even scored a sample of the Black Tea eye cream which I'm loving.  And btw- in my ideal world, my bathroom would look like the inside of a Fresh store. Word.

1 comment:

  1. i love fresh! my guilty splurge is their lip moisturizer....so indulgent but works every time.

    ReplyDelete