Monday, May 2, 2011

$100 Shopping Spree

Ok... so I wake up Friday morning to an e-mail in my inbox:

It was from my husband (funny that my husband writes me e-mails when we live together, but sometimes he does!).

He said that he hid $100 in my wallet. It was for me to go out and buy whatever I wanted!

A SURPRISE SHOPPING SPREE!

I had NO trouble locating the money with in about 3 seconds.


























Here's what I got:

Dress from Gap: originally $69.95 on sale $14.97
Bag from JCrew: originally $110.00 on sale $52.00
Body mist from Victoria's Secret: $25.00 (not on sale, but a fun splurge!)

Total: $91.97

Left me with enough left over to stop at Fruity Yogurt for a Thai bubble tea on the way home! :)

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I need a $100 shopping spree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guy!! (I just showed this to my hubby - hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Clint's not mad at Matt! Ha ha. Did he break man code?
    Hope you get a spree out of it though! ;)

    ReplyDelete