Friday, November 4, 2011

Naan pizza


 A quick weeknight meal...

Kerri's been on the naan pizza train for awhile but I've only recently come on board. Now, it's one my go-to meals during the week.  I love it because it's quick, delicious, and looks fancier than it really is. 

Preheat oven to 400F.
Spread garlic pesto on the naan. Layer fresh sliced mozzarella and tomatoes (heirloom if it's available).  
Keep in the oven until all the cheese is gooey and bubbly. (10 minutes or so)


 

Top with fresh arugula and freshly ground pepper and enjoy!


The beauty of naan pizza is that you can put whatever toppings you want.  I've tried it marinated artichokes, diced seasoned canned tomatoes, prosciutto.

What will you put on your naan pizza?

3 comments:

  1. Yummy that looks good! I actually have all the ingredients for this in the fridge right now... I may post-pone my previous plans for chicken sausage and butternut squash until tomorrow night! :) Those colorful pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering looking at those pics. I am putting this on my menu for this week. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete